Monday, November 20, 2006

27th Birthday Invitation Rhymes

Countdown (Monday, 13 November 2006)

If they could all be as nice as him ...

The other two kids, it's less joy. Imagine the teacher: each day he must pick up the youngest in school, take the bus, to taste, monitor homework and lessons, then when the sister arrived, he must repeat the scenario prequ'à identically. Not very rewarding, especially as children are less adorable. For
nothing spoil the "guardian" (in this case me) has to be slipped 1:00 to 1:00 and a half journey to get there. Then the same thing in reverse.
bonus, for work of "luxury nanny" rate is less interesting. I had agreed early in the period to put butter on toast, but given the success of other courses, the value of continuing became particularly limited.

And here today, sorry, I am! Plus a round, I expect my payment for ten days. It seems that the bank had a problem. As I soared in knowing that the money came the first of the month, I'm stuck. Rent, shopping, transportation, ... how can I do? If money is not there today, I only have the sleeve or prostitution.
Otherwise, if the charity pays properly, financially, it became very livable, while keeping in mind that no social security or pension is covered.


This does not, however, the picture darkens. I remain fundamentally satisfied with the experience and life in London. I meet people from different backgrounds, I visit, I discover, I live as an independent, I feel the freedom that blew into town.

The purpose of the experiment in London is manifold: learning English, a (the) experience (s) professional (s) new discovery, a better experience abroad than the previous one.
I'm spoiled. If I'm not bilingual, it is obvious that my level of understanding has progressed well. I understand now more and more of the first or second shot. To practice the language, I'm not on top in the conversations, but progress is there.
For work, although I somehow plunged into teaching, I absolutely do not understand the work the same way. It's a whole other dimension, I like really, anyway.
Add to that the different forms of writing, some of which are progressing at a good pace, while others make their merry way, while others stagnate nicely. The environment of this magical city, a charming, with the appearance of villages in some respects and in some corners, there is not a stranger.

This raises the question dilemma: successful or not, an extension or not?
And if so, would it stop the end of the year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment