Sunday, November 19, 2006

Square Cupcake Linners

Students (Friday, 10 November 2006)

I've said too much more of my work, not that interesting but it is not working as a teacher. is less a discovery for me. Of course, I'm freelance, of course I teach with adults in business, but nevertheless, I live less than a history of crazy rolling balls of butter or serve Blueberry Mule a junkie 20 years at midnight. So I feel less surprising. Although ...

My students are all working adults currently in Orange . The first Iranian origin is marketing project manager, and its level is already impressive. Usually, of course, he studied and spent five years in Paris. As it frequently has to go, he wants to keep impeccable French. Another student, Korea, married to a French, is hyper Speedee and works with the former. For her, it is the result quickly. It seeks to use in her work she appprend. For these two, there is no question of trouble with grammar and exercises: we talk, I report some anomalies, they read newspaper articles (The World ) or articles from the Internet, I put in work situations (telephone calls, writing emails, ...). The boss's secretary
Orange UK also has an excellent level of French, and I work the same way. A younger student of mine is a beginner level cons. The challenge is more consistent and I really have to teach him the basics of French. Short sentences, vocabulary, some grammar anyway. I set myself a goal to give the asura in everyday situations. Although friendly, she suggested I eat at the cafeteria of Orange (yes, she is not married). The last student
Orangeman, pending further, is responsible for a team of twenty people in the tax area and must work with Parisians. He has already spent a year in France and its level is very good, but it is looking for grammar. Considering his needs, he is also interested in the construction of the language (Latin references, expressions, etymological origin, ...). What happiness!

Can I have some children in tutoring.
two adorable children. The first, a little girl of ten years, constantly smiling and motivated, is still a place becomes available at the French Lycée and is on a waiting list since September ...
The other, also ten years, following the English school, but his mother is Russian, French and dad. It So learn Russian, he also teaches guitar and with me two hours of French per week. And yet, despite a busy schedule, the kid is smiling, happy, playful, fun. A pleasure to teach a little bit like that.
Dad is also a nice guy, since he advised me at one of his colleagues in English Getty.images , to teach his boy of eight years. By first student relationship. A pleasure!

Then there are two children for whom I travel three hours every day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment