Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Bushnell Sighting The Scope 3200

Bloggers (Saturday, 25 November 2006)


When I launched myself into writing a blog, on the advice of a friend, I was thinking to bring my new knowledge from all sides.
I hoped at first to send a ticket a week, then took the game, it was the growth of the posts and, some weeks I was not far from a text per day.


But the blog has sometimes his own limits: to attract and bring people to read, please post it, do not forget, feeding continuously. This sometimes affects the quality of connection and it's frustrating to put a text which is is not always satisfied, even if obvious pleasure in writing from life, and that this can sometimes lead to good jobs. This calmed down again since mid-November, just because I spend less time on the computer, made by frequent business trips. Still trying to keep up to three posts a week.
The big advantage is the almost daily practice of writing. As a blacksmith, and we advance and even if the quality is not always what you are more easily detected flaws or strings for an article catchy.

And I'm far from the project original. With a single log, it became a mini-trip exploration with the moods, discoveries, tips on living in London. Less critical than that of life in Louisiana, rather it tells a part of life in London. The blog became a place of contact, a tour guide for some, a link to plan a trip ...

and I realized that not only I was content to give more of my stories, but also many people came without knowing me and read the blog on landing at other sites where I posted a comment, or Research by keywords on google or yahoo , or because they are themselves bloggers on the same subject.
Tonight elsewhere, we will dine between the French and Belgians who have almost all made the same jump: come to London and a blog.
We often visit our sites.

I understand better the word WEB: the forumers and bloggers are spiders weaving a large canvas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment