Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cell Respiration Carolina Lab Answers

Book's délire (mardi 12 décembre 2006)


We had to take me for a crazy.
Given the sometimes long wait for some public transport (no, not as much as BITS), I decided to resume the habit of always having a book about my story does not show the time spent and occupy the waiting intelligently.

The end of the day approached, near 9:00, I had a bus to catch to get home.
At the bus stop, as it is captivating, I leave the book in my pocket and there, on page 232, it has started.
I am filled with an unstoppable laughter.
I do not know why, but when I laugh without selected, I cry ... I mean, I shed tears (of joy, no doubt).
Two young blacks who see me laugh, in turn, either me or the situation to see someone laugh while reading a book. Another lady smiled too, thinking maybe the gentle craziness is not dangerous.
But nothing to do, I leave the handkerchief, and with difficulty, I manage to calm the crisis of laughter. I no longer laughed so long.

It must be said that the move was just too huge.
In this excerpt, Daphne du Maurier, author, father of English but French, describes with irony the education system American religious trying to establish themselves in a corner of Angeterre during the '70s. Hilarious!
MAD tells the story of an old actress living with her adopted children to the seaside in Cornwall. When she sees the arrival of U.S. ships and helicopters ...
I still laugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment