Thursday, December 28, 2006

What Moves Does Ash's Aipom Know

Gothic (vendredi 22 décembre 2006)






I must confess. I missed some places inevitable. Or at least important visits. The abbey is one. I wanted to sacrifice few hours a week to visit Westminster Abbey, but to no avail.
I'll find at most a few moments to view the exterior and capture on film. And this gothic building is an overview of the architectural riches available to thousands of pilgrims visiting the British capital every year.

Within months, it is impossible to see all the buildings, museums and other exhibits available to the general public: Buckingham Palace, not seen. War Museum, missed. The parliament, forgotten.
I could still catch me and discover the Tate Modern. And yesterday, I attended the ballet le Lac de Cygnes, de Tchaïkovsky, autre moment de grâce. Sans être adepte inconditionnel de la danse, je dois dire que ce fut une révélation d'assister à ce ballet.

Je décompte les jours et j'ai peine à m'imaginer que cela va finir bientôt. Le paradis perdu...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment