Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Poptropica Nabooti Temple

Oh, happy days?? (samedi 09 décembre 2006)



I sometimes wonder how life fits. Are we born under a lucky star or not? Yesterday, there was something to ask. Early in the day, I knew something did not turn round.

The morning class had been moved, and it was fortunate for me. I ordered a ticket to the concert Placebo at Wembley Arena , great room seats 12 500. But the place still had not arrived at the old address of Hampstead. Then on Thursday I had already moved for nothing, the roommate was not there and the other student not knowing where the mail was, I had to return Friday morning.
He gave me the key as it was over, and when I open the mail at the apartment, I should note that the ticket was still there ...
The student told me that if the ticket was not in his room, maybe I should go to the post to remove it.
I went there, ten minutes walk away, I waited in the queue so long, then I heard that I had to go to another office near the hospital. I waited for a bus, I went there, and there they told me it's probably lost or damaged and that I must complete a form for a claim. What I have done all this for that? As I ordered on the Internet, I had no phone, no address, was disaster! I had only an email confirmation that the ticket had been sent.
the running time, and I had more time to go to Wembley, the courts would no longer delay.
I still had to eat with a friend, make photocopies for the evening, it became impossible mission.

Meanwhile, I received one more call from Lingua . Student Orange waited impatiently to begin the course.
I rang him, I told him I had requested that the course be assigned to another teacher because I had more time on myself. Obviously this was not the act, by poor communication, from me or the secretary. After three phone calls to try to arrange the drums, everything is back to normal thankfully.
Yes, but still no ticket.

Yet yang intervenes to redress the balance.
So this Saturday, after the morning classes, I'm off to Wembley. It is already two-twenty, the roads being arch roof of the world to the holiday.
A good place to begin the booking office of Wembley is already open.
I begin to recount my mishap, and to my amazement, things improve quickly: just go back to 6:30, with the prelates in the mail that I printed, and in exchange he would give me a replacement ticket, canceling the first.
Good news!

The second good news arrived in the morning, when I worked for the last time it seems that I left a good memory because the manager told me there would always be a place for me. Cest good to hear.

And that's not all. I met the wife of a colleague, a university professor who teaches film analysis of cinema. As chance would have it too, I had submitted my script, just to get an enlightened view on the subject.
She told me when he is not there, that her husband found it fantastic, what I will confirm later, advancing several items that proved he had clearly read.
I'm happy, you think, that he liked and I'm sure we'll meet next Wednesday to improve some details. In a few days in fact, he returned to North Carolina, returning to his post at the American University.

The balance of the two days equilibrates famously, do not you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment