Sunday, December 10, 2006

Installing Ridgeline Back Up

Belgian taste ( mercredi 06 décembre 2006)

I could not let a day like this. Even in London. On December 6 has a special significance for the Belgians. As if Christmas was not enough, we celebrate this holy year by offering gifts "to good children." So I decided to give myself a "Zoli" gift I bought myself a treat for my Belgian St Nicolas!

And it was not too difficult to find a product by Belgium: at the races, I realize that several products are highlighted with the name belgian , and it works: Belgian pâté, belgian chocolate, belgian biscuits, belgian beer, belgian and waffel ...

Belgian waffel! Remember the sign Vigaufra who sold us the waffle with sugar or chocolate to 18 BEF * in 1980, near the Place de la Monnaie! Then Belgaufre took over and prices have risen steadily.
I just offer me a real, warm, with sugar, in the glossy paper to avoid burning your fingers!
Ah, "I tasted it" (a term typically Belgian!).

* € 0.44

0 comments:

Post a Comment