Saturday, December 30, 2006

Teacher Travel Grants

The end?? (dimanche 24 décembre 2006)

I leave the train. I'm back, it's over!
These few months were so full that I did not see the time slip.
I have not aged or do not feel old, as in Peter Pan, the play I saw this Saturday. To complete the adventure, I could not ask for more, this story was, unintentionally, some kind of thread to London.
I saw so much, met so many people lived so many adventures that I can return to Brussels as if nothing had happened.
Hinge essential perhaps, there will be a before and after I come back pumped up to realize personal projects and start other challenges.
But London is haunting and it is certainly not a farewell. For a day or more, I still often pass. And even if I felt cramped, ...


Note: this is the last post. You can still come and post a comment, click the pictures to enlarge, read a text or a page, or blog. In short, this space is still available for you. Go ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment